Hooray to 100 followers and boo to some bad news!

Yay! I was so excited to see that my little blog hit 100 followers yesterday! I have learned so much from so many other wonderful teachers' blogs, and I'm really enjoying sharing some of my teaching successes! Thank you so much!

This week, I have been working on a Frog and Toad unit that I'm really excited about, and I was hoping to celebrate with you all by sharing some freebies and giving away my new unit...that is, until my computer crashed last night right before I could back everything up...yikes!

So, since my lovely laptop is being worked on (let's cross our fingers that my new unit is recovered), I'm going to be doing the Frog and Toad activities that I'd previously emailed myself as well as Cara Carroll's Pint-sized Presidential unit with my newest purchase from Barnes and Noble, Grace for President. I think it is going to be so much fun!

Hopefully next week, I'll have a healthy laptop back along with some of my lost goodies so I can share with you! Until then, I'm going to have to be extra nice to my handsome husband so he'll let me borrow his fancy iPad to stay caught up on all the blogs and Pinterest! I don't want to go into withdrawal or anything! Have a great week and happy teaching!


2 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry to hear about your laptop and loss of hard work! That happened to me TWICE last year and I am still coming across things I wish I had.
    Jenn
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete

 

Find Me On Instagram

Popular Posts

Search


Find Me On Pinterest