Project Binder-ize!

Some might call me a neat freak. Others on my first grade team have been known to refer to me as "Anal Annie" (not my favorite nickname). I, on the otherhand, like to think of myself as an organizer...A very organized organizer, maybe. I sometimes wonder if that is my true calling--okay, not really. But I honestly do love it! In fact, I love organizing so much, that I spent two days at school (plus several nights working at home) over Spring Break to organize, um, files!

Maybe I sound ridiculous, but I couldn't take it any more! It seems like all year, my paper files have been bogging me down. They are thick and heavy, blah-manilla colored, bent, and full of wrinkly or shuffled papers. Some are even a mix of white and yellow copies due to a previous organizational endeavor in which I planned on keeping all of my masters on yellow paper so they wouldn't get lost or worse--used! In an effort to get rid of the crazy file cabinet clutter (which may well be the worst kind of clutter), I decided to ditch the files and invest in, drum roll, please...binders! (Or, notebooks as some call them).

I cannot tell you how much better I feel about my entire life now that I have these beauties in my classroom! It is like a large picture window has been added to the four cinder-block walls of my sad and windowless classroom--okay, not quite, but it does make me feel much less cluttered! Anyway, in the next few days, I'll be posting some pictures of my organizational process as well as some FREEBIES for you to use to organize your own files!  Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for some goodies!

PS. Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such an organization freak too! Your "About Me" sounds just like me (minus the mom part)

    I just found your blogger and am your newest follower :)

    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete

 

Find Me On Instagram

Popular Posts

Search


Find Me On Pinterest