Currently: July 2015

Hey there! I'm back, and although I might have gotten too distracted to post last night while working on my TPT Conference Binder, I'm linking up with Farley for July's Currently Linky Party!



Listening - I am obsessed with the Songza app (and no, they don't pay me!) A fabulous teacher friend introduced to to me this year, and I love it so much more than Pandora--no annoying commercials to listen to! It's great! When I'm not listening to Princess Party Mix with my girlies, I love to listen to the Acoustic Versions of Pop Songs Station. The Civil Wars redid Michael Jackson's Billy Jean, and it is amazing!

Loving - My favorite summer ice cream treat, a Nerds Sonic Blast, which might not actually be on the menu. As a child, I loved getting Nerds Blizzards at DQ, but they don't make them anymore. Bummer. Sonic doesn't technically make them either, but since they have Nerds Slushies on the menu, they'll gladly make a Nerds Blast for you if you ask nicely. Delish!

Thinking - This summer has flown by! With swimming lessons and trying to wrangle my girlies everyday, it has just gone so fast! Neely turns one in a few weeks, and I haven't even begun to think about her party or scheduling pictures yet...Guess I'll add those to the to-do list!

Wanting - A new blog design. I am on Gabby's waitlist for my makeover, but I have zero patience! I am so excited to have a fresh, new design (even though I have to wait until September) where everything is cohesive and up to date!

Needing - To start packing for Vegas! I cannot believe I get to go to the conference this year! I am going to be so starstruck, and am a little nervous about all of the networking, but I am so excited to to meet other teacher authors and bloggers! And, I can't wait to have a little grown up time on my first vacation away from my girlies!

All Star - I'm very productive. I love crossing things off my list, and I am very task-oriented, so I just like to go, go, go. Unfortunately, I have a little trouble with taking time out to relax, and I have to try to just deal with the fact that it is a little trickier getting things done with two little crazies running/crawling around!

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. After reading your post I'm now in the mood for a smoothie or ice-cream...or BOTH! I feel the same way about summer break...not enough days to get everything done and not wanting it to end. Enjoy the TPT Conference & the rest of your summer vacation!!!

    : ) Renee
    The Third Grade Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Official: it is the best resume examples 2019 I've ever seen. This is really the best organization of keywords and the most impressive template color spectrum. I think I can take a clue of it for future updates of my resume.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy Vegas, i'm sure you'll have a great time, meet some fantastic fellow TpTers and learn so much! I bet you are on pins for your blog design! I'm sure it's going to look absolutely fabulous and be worth the wait! :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished a Baja Blast Icee from T-Bell...it was happier hour! Wish I could get to Vegas...but have to help my two oldest kiddos with college...so it is on my bucket list yet! So excited for you! I am sure your going to walk away with tons of great ideas and connections!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website have a lot of content for the students especially for the kids level students. Teachers who connected with teaching field must love this website due to amazing collection of such specific topics. On the other hand, I need buyessayonline writing service review and the very happy to come this site because my sister recently joined teaching and it's helpful for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stopped along the way. My girlfriend is studying at the university and asked to help with the search for advice on pedagogy. You have an interesting site, I think it is useful for those who understand this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sbobet การเดิมพันที่มั่นคงและปลอดภัย ให้ความสนุกและโปรโมชั่นดีๆ ได้ตลอดการเข้าใช้งาน นอกจากนี้แทงบอลออนไลน์ ไม่มีขั้นต่ำยังสามารถทำการ ฝาก-ถอน ได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมงอีกด้วย

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree! It’s kind of funny, I’m in the process of asking wrong guy to do something for me. We’ve had an odd relationship and I’m hoping this makes it better

    ReplyDelete
  8. เล่นเกมแล้วได้เงิน ได้ง่ายๆ ฟรีเครดิต สล็อตออนไลน์ เล่นสล็อต slotxo ไม่มีโกง คลิกเลยที่นี่

    https://www.slot2xl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. เงินทุนที่จะเล่นในแต่ละครั้ง จากนั้นให้กำหนดเป้าหมายว่าในการเล่น สล็อตออนไลน์จะใช้เงินลงทุนเท่าไหร่และให้คาดการณ์ไว้ว่าจะได้กำไรคืนมาเท่าไหร่ แต่เมื่อใดที่การบริหารหน้าตักของนักเดิมพันได้ลดลงมากขึ้นเกินกว่าจะรับมือไหว ให้หยุดการวางเดิมพันทันที เพื่อไม่ให้เงินที่อยู่ในหน้าตักหมดเกลี้ยง

    ติดตามทริตคเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ บทความและความรู้ของเกมสล็อต https://slotgametips.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. หากชอบความตื่นเต้นของการเล่นเกม slotxo หรือฟิชฮันเตอร์ สามารถเข้าร่วมเล่นพนันได้ง่าย โดยมีรูปแบบการใช้งานที่ตอบโจทย์ความต้องการได้อย่างดี ซึ่งวิธีการเดิมพันไม่ยาก มีห้องเดิมพันให้เลือกหลายราคา ทำให้คุณเลือกใช้งานได้อิสระ ทั้งนี้ราคากระสุนที่เริ่มต้นใช้งานมีหลายราคา

    ReplyDelete
  11. เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ และ เกมยิงปลาออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม จาก SLOTXO
    มาพร้อมระบบฝากถอนอัตโนมัติ บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง
    มีโปรโมชั่นโบนัส สล็อตออนไลน์ฟรีเครดิต ให้ทั้งผู้เล่นใหม่และผู้เล่นเก่า

    ReplyDelete
  12. สำหรับการ เล่นบอลออนไลน์ มันก็เหมือนกับการเล่นหุ้น ที่คุณจะต้องคิดวิเคราะห์เกมก่อนที่จะวางเงินเดิมพัน และถ้าหากว่าวางเดิมพันถูกก็จะได้เงิน แต่ถ้าหากวางเดิมพันผิดก็เสียเงิน ซึ่งมันเป็นเรื่องธรรมดาง่ายๆ ของการลงทุนอยู่แล้ว แต่สิ่งที่การ เล่นพนันบอล เหนือกว่าการเล่นหุ้น ก็คือเรื่องระยะเวลาในการคืนหุ้น ที่หุ้นจะต้องใช้ระยะเวลานานมาก ๆ แต่การพนันบอลนั้น สูงสุดอาจจะอยู่เพียงแค่ 90 นาทีเพียงเท่านั้น

    ReplyDelete
  13. สนุกกับเกมมากมาย พร้อมล่ารางวัลแจ็คพอตอีกเพียบ เล่นได้ฟรีๆ ที่ PG SLOT ทดลองเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good article for everyone, สนุกกับเกมทำเงิน PGSLOT พร้อมโบนัสแค่ทำการ สมัคร PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete

 

Find Me On Instagram

Popular Posts

Search


Find Me On Pinterest